Who Are You?
If there’s one thing your friends know not to do around you, it’s to say, “Meh, the details don’t matter.” You know for a fact that it’s the little things that make the biggest difference, and you have no problem putting in the effort to make sure every “t” is crossed and every “i” is dotted. Of course, while you’re doing that you’re also probably handling a variety of other high-stakes tasks because multi-tasking is your preferred way of working. You can manage multiple projects—each with their own timeline, needs, and personnel, of course—without ever getting flustered or forgetful. Yep, you can manage your time and priorities on your own, and you can take direction well (because you love working with people, of course). Oh, and you keep immaculate notes and records. That’s right, we said immaculate.
What You’ll Do
- Are motivated to achieve success for you and your team.
- Know what clients want and will do anything to get it to them.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as presentation experience.
- Love giving high fives.
- Respect and love the details.
- Understand the great importance of quality control.
- Can manage a timeline and the timelines of others, as needed.
- Are organized almost to a fault… almost.
- Have proven experience in delivering meaningful results.
- Love proofreading.
- Thrive when surrounded by multiple personality types.
- Are digitally savvy and more than literate in multiple types of relevant technology.
- Love to learn and love a challenge.
As an Account Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for managing the flow of work throughout the business. You’ll work closely with, well, mostly everyone, including members of the Creative & Digital Services team, other Account Coordinators, and Account Managers and Directors. Basically, you’ll be tasked with helping to ensure the successful organization and completion of a variety of different projects.
Essentially, you will…
Education & Experience
- Take full accountability for scheduling personnel.
- Monitor all project milestones, budgets, and timelines.
- Collaborate with the accounts team to define project scope and deliverables.
- Help develop quotes.
- Ensure total quality control, including proofreading and checking standards.
- Support your team and arm them for success.
- Build trust throughout your team and foster an environment of accountability andsupport.
- Provide a high level of customer service to your clients.
- Diploma or certificate in marketing, advertising or business administration.
- Minimum 2–3 years in a customer service role.
- Previous agency, digital, or promotional experience would be considered an asset.
It’s considered a bonus if you align with our core values :
Who We Are (Direct Focus)
- Own it!
- Better 2.0
- Make trust
- Deliver great
- Be human
We are an end-to-end marketing and communications company that consists of a talented and diverse team of marketing management specialists, thought leaders, and multi-disciplinary experts. Every day, we work together to deliver a full spectrum of marketing services and solutions that generate real-world results for marketing teams and their brands. You can find us in Winnipeg, MB, Toronto, ON, and Portland, OR.
We don’t want to brag but…
We're on a mission to be a top employer of choice. While we're not perfect, we're always improving. Here's just a few of the reasons you should work with us:
- The people are amazing
- Office dogs (What more could you want?)
- Opportunity for rapid advancement
- Awesome workplace culture
- A technologically-advanced workflow system
- Exposure to national and international clients
- Access to our training centre (on-site or virtually.)
- Coaching, mentorship, and professional development
- Flex time
- Remote and hybrid work options
- Matched RRSP contributions
- Quality work and a lot of fun!